Tuesday, August 26, 2008

update 8-26

Reta emailed me today and gave me an update. We are now couple #9. She is working with two new birthmoms. One is due September 1st and the other in Feb.
In other news:
  • Rick had a stomach bug this past weekend. But, he is feeling much better now.
  • I'm keeping my niece, Kamryn, twice a week now on Wednesdays and Thursdays in the afternoons. She is working on standing by herself. She'll be 10 months.
  • We are going to a rodeo this next weekend.
  • We might buy our crib this weekend also.
  • I'm going to start crocheting an afghan.

---- "Faith leads to Victory!"

1 comments:

Heidi said...

Praying for you! I can not tell you how many people I know that have been sick this past week, my family included. Must be a nasty bug going around. BLAH!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails