Tuesday, July 20, 2010

A new birthmom

Our social worker is working with a new birthmom. Things have been slow in the adoption biz lately, that any news is good news. She is 3 mos. along and she isn't sure what the race of her baby will be (birthmom is Caucasian). That's all I know about the situation. Because she is so early in her pregnancy there is no telling what she will do. I also got some new information on our agency. They currently have 23 people on their waiting list and 7 of them are open to any race (us included). I just can't believe that they would allow their list to get so long. When we met with them the first time, they assured us that they liked to keep their list short so that none of their families would have to wait too long. Almost two years later, I guess things have changed. :(

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Sorry to hear that your agency has not been true to their word...I know the list is long these days at our agency too. Prayers and fingers crossed you won't have to wait much longer!

Thanks for the visit over my way--happy ICLW!

Annie said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Sorry you're going through such a long hard wait. I hope it comes to a end very soon!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails