Thursday, June 30, 2011

Disappointment


Don't get me wrong, I can deal with disappointment. It goes with the territory. But, it's never easy. Today N texted me and told me that Kmom had gone to the hospital again yesterday because she was having trouble. While she was there they gave her an ultrasound. So, she isn't having one tomorrow. I was so looking forward to seeing El in action. I've never looked at an ultrasound screen and seen a baby on there, only cysts or my weird uterus. It meant a lot to me. [sigh] Oh well. The rest of the news isn't real encouraging. The baby has turned from her breech position, but she is now sideways. Also, Kmom has made it definite that she is waiting for El to come on her own rather than provoking her arrival this weekend. Which brings me back to simply waiting and seeing. Seeing and waiting. It puts me in the mind of Eeyore - "Oh Bother!".



1 comments:

Ashley said...

I was a little scared when I first saw your title. I thought maybe she had changed her mind about placing the baby. Whew! Sorry you didn't get to see the u/s. That would have been so neat. Praying El makes her appearance soon!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails