Monday, October 3, 2011

BabyZ at 2 months


I wish the picture was better but I'm sure she took it with her phone.  I've been stalking K on facebook, almost daily.  We aren't "friends" but I am able to see some things.  She posted this picture recently.  It's the only picture she has posted of BabyZ.  I find that sort of odd that she wouldn't be showing off scads of pictures of her new little girl.  But, anyway.... she is growing more beautiful all of the time. 
Also, we got an update about Ella Grace.  She has an adoptive family!!!  She is in a nice children's hospital getting the care that she needs.  They named her Isabella Grayce.  It is so amazing that we had a part in naming her.  I guess that's why she needed us. 

Photobucket

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails